Last update : May 2019
I. PERSONAL DATA
1. Nature of the personal data collected
a. Data collected via the website forms
S2A SOLUTION may collect the following personal data via forms when you use this site:
- Email address,
- Phone Number,
- (hereinafter your “personal data”).
By providing this information, you agree that it will be processed by S2A SOLUTION, for the purposes indicated in point 3 below, as well as for the purposes stated at the end of each form and you have the rights to these data in the manner indicated in point 6 below.
b. Log files
The web host (see Legal notice) can automatically collect and save information in server log files. The information stored in these files is automatically transmitted by your browser. Here are some of the recorded data:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- URL from which access to the site is made
- Host name of the access computer
- Time of the request to the server
These data do not directly identify a person and are not cross-checked with other data sources. These data allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our website and therefore used for maintenance purposes.
2. Identity of the controller
The controller is S2A SOLUTION, headquartered in:
- Rue des Pâquis, 11 – 1201 Geneva – Switzerland
Phone : +41 22 519 61 82
- 1811 Route de la Plaine – 01200 Valserhône – France
Phone : +33 45 048 05 72
3. Purposes of data processing
S2A SOLUTION may process your personal data for the following reasons:
- to provide you with the information or services you have requested (in particular: the sending of the Newsletter, commercial offer, white papers, specifications or any other information document); and or
- to improve our site, our products and services (including cookies); and or
- to be able to contact you about various S2A SOLUTION events, including updating products, solutions and customer support.
S2A SOLUTION is the only recipient of your personal data. These, whether in individual or aggregated form, are never transmitted to a third party, with the exception of the subcontractors to which S2A SOLUTION can call (you will find more information about them in point 7 below). Neither S2A SOLUTION nor any of its subcontractors sell the personal data of visitors and users of its site.
5. Data retention period
Your personal data are kept by S2A SOLUTION only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 3 above which can not in any case exceed:
- for cookies: maximum 13 months
- for the user accounts of the site: indefinitely until the deletion of the account intervening at the request of the user or at the expiry of his access rights (membership, subscription…). Data will be destroyed within 12 months of account deletion.
- for subscribers to a newsletter: indefinitely until the unsubscribe request. The data will be destroyed simultaneously with the unsubscription.
- for accounting data (invoices, orders…) : 10 years
- for prospects: 36 months after the last solicitation to which the prospect responded
- for other forms data registered on the site : 24 months
- for clients: 10 years after the last invoice issued by S2A SOLUTION.
For users who have an account on our site or register there, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal data at any time (with the exception of their user name). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
6. Rights on personal data
Export and portability of your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site or if you subscribe to our newsletter, you can ask to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including those which you have us provided on request via the Contact Us page.
Editing your data
You can also request changes to your personal data on request via the Contact Us page.
Removing yourself from our mailing lists - unsubscribe to our newsletters
To no longer receive our communications by email (newsletter, commercial emailing…), you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of these emails or make a request via the Contact Us page.
Withdrawing consent and deleting your data
You can finally withdraw your consent and request the deletion of your personal data on request through the Contact Us page.
This does not take into account the data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
To make a complaint about the use of your personal data on this site, we invite you to use the form via the Contact Us page.
7. Transfer of personal data
S2A SOLUTION informs you that it may use authorized service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of data that you have communicated to us. These service providers may be located outside the European Union and may have the data collected through the various forms available on the Site.
S2A SOLUTION has previously ensured the implementation by its providers of adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions of confidentiality, use and data protection.
S2A SOLUTION makes available to users of the site a list of its service providers authorized to process personal data on request via the Contact Us page.
8. Security of personal data
S2A SOLUTION undertakes to implement all necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data.
9. Procedures implemented in case of data leak
In case of personal data breach, S2A SOLUTION commits itself
- to notify the CNIL within 72 hours after becoming aware of the violation
- to notify the persons concerned in case of high risk.
- to internally document the incident by determining :
- the nature of the violation
- if possible, the categories and the approximate number of persons affected by the violation
- the categories and the approximate number of records of personal data concerned ;
- to describe the likely consequences of the data breach ;
- to describe the steps you have taken or plan to take to prevent the incident from recurring or to mitigate any negative consequences.
10. Links to external sites
II. POLICY ON COOKIES
What is a cookie ?
A “cookie” is a small file containing written information that your browser stores when you visit a website. It aims to collect some information to analyze the activity of the site and facilitate your navigation.
Cookies, for example, remember your language preference so that you do not have to select it again on your next visit. In no event will cookies issued by www.aedh.eu collect your name or e-mail address.
For more information on cookies :
2. Cookies required for operation
Some cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent when they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website.
These include session ID, authentication, load balancing session cookies as well as cookies for customizing your interface.
Login & User Account
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “remember me”, your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
By modifying or posting an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you just modified. It expires after one day.
If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
3. Social Network Cookies - Content Sharing
Articles on this site may include content embedded from other sites (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited that other site.
Websites using cookies for their content integrated in this site: